Monday, August 23, 2010

Money Cheats Of Pokemon Leaf Green Vba

SEPTEMBER: THE FAN HAS TO BE A DEATH WITH THE "

Finally 'Chemo' del Solar was introduced as coach of the "U". There was no apology, but asked for support from the fans. He is accompanied in the technical command, the 'Puma' Carranza, the 'Great Captain' Chumpitaz, and Ricchino Asteggiano.

Source: Depor.pe

After several comings and goings, José Guillermo Del Solar was officially launched at a press conference as the new coach of the University. The "Chemo" began by thanking the opportunity: "I wanted to thank on behalf of myself and the technical command to the Transitional Board to carry out this task. That makes us feel excited and reassured. "

And as we said earlier, asked for support of the bar: "The fact that I'm a fan of the" U "is something I can not hide, because I did it publicly since the day I first played in 1986" .

"And at all times when I played in Chile, Spain and Turkey every time I spoke of the" U "proved that my feelings had not changed. It's more me at first when I was training at Crystal who was a fan of the "U" "he said.

He added: "I respect very much the fans of the" U "and I want this team as they have, even up more because I have had to defend in court, because if I had to pull on the shirt face I did. "

"If the feeling of them is that, I respect it. I would like to be different but at what a person feels is difficult go. What I ask is that you support your team to death, the breath of the 11 must be unconditional. That is the only request because the shirt is above others, "he said.

Lose? ... never

also talked about what he expects from the team: "It is clear that it will not be an easy task because there are four teams on top. I'm coming to a computer that is used to being champions and this is not worth being seconds. "

He also made clear that he never asked their teams lose: "It's not my style to go out to accommodate you lose a game, would be betraying my feelings. I can not tell the players that go to waste. I feel the responsability of wanting to always win out. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment